anyone walk from harbor to anaheim garden walk?

cab0ad

disney lover
we heard there was a bubba gump shrimp company somewhere in the garden walk area. Is it an okay walk from Harbor to the Garden Walk area? Anyone been to the Bubba gump restraunt in the area?

We just got back from our trip and we did the garden walk for the first time..my son thought it was a shorter walk from the HOJO to the garden walk theater than it was to downtown disneys theater :lmao:....I am not sure he is right, but the walk was very easy! :thumbsup2

great to hear! Did you enjoy the garden walk area? Can't wait to go see it!

We did! There wasn't many stores, but it was nice to wander around. We had lunch at Johnny rockets, and it was excellent! Enjoy your trip, can't believe ours is over already :sad1:

DH and I went to Bubba Gump about a year ago and the food and drinks were great. Very good size portions and the food was fresh and delicious. I hope you get a chance to go and the walk isnt bad at all :)

good to hear the food is good! we were looking for some restraunts that were kinda good outside of the parks. we don't want the normal dennys type of restraunts that are everywhere. we are looking for restraunts that are a little more unique and this one fits the bill for us! anyone know of any other similar restraunts that are not huge chains that will be in every city in the US?

The walk is OK and the food at Bubba Gump's is wonderful; very family friendly.

Bubba Gumps is an easy walk and on the outside of Garden Walk on the street so easy to find. The rest of GW is a disappointment to me. Most of the stores are clothing related and not really good for "family browsing". :confused3 We love Bubba so much we are going back this summer. The service was excellent too.

We must have just hit bad nights. I've been to that Bubba Gump's twice and both times the food was just terrible. Living in Seattle, I know I'm a little picky about seafood but there's better places to eat around GW.

Walking is just fine. We ate at PF changs and thought it was delicious! Very busy but we had reservations.

We like Bubba Gump, we have eaten there a few times and because we love shrimp it's a hit for our family. We usually drive (or walk from our hotel, the Peacock Suites), but walking from the parks should be doable. There may also be a shuttle that takes you there, or you could take the shuttle to the Toy Story lot and walk out the back of the lot, it's right across the street from the GW. :)
We also like Joe's Crab Shack, but it isn't really walkable as it's down by the Target. :)

I love Cheesecake Factory and it's also in Garden Walk.
We also ate at Cheesecake Factory and loved it!!! Great, great food, and the restaurant is soo lovely! It was a weekday 5pmish and the mall was empty! Weird... but when we left the restaurant it was more lively.
I think it's worth it, I wanted to try Bubba Gump but we switched to the CF at the last minute and didn't regret it!
We took the car since my MIL cannot walk, but it seemed pretty close, I would have tried it otherwise.

Easy walk - better than driving (Lt. Dan makes a mean hurricane!) I would take a stroller for kids under 5 though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter