anyone waiting for Southwest to open up in March 08?

Sounds good to me! I think March 5 or 6 would work best for us. :goodvibes

Boooo... Mondays are bad enough, plus school starts Monday! I won't have time to keep checking the SW website! *cry*

I'm bummed that they changed the release date too! Monday is my first day back to school and I don't want to miss out on the good flights since I won't get home until 4:00!!! Even though the kids won't be backl until Wednesday, I don't think I can be online at school buying tickets, they have all kinds of filters on the system. I sure wish they had kept the release as today.:confused3

I doubt the first rates released would be the cheapest. Don't they usually go down as you get into the fall. I assume the best deals right now would be for the fall, not the winter and next spring. True?

I will only be buying one leg of my journey. So if they go down I will take a credit to apply to me second leg. Then I will be saving for my June trip!

I will be anxiously watching on Monday. Whenever I am on a SW watch, I wonder if the IT department at work thinks I am nuts.

:thumbsup2

I'm waiting too for March 5 2008 and they still haven't released them and it is over August 23??? I just got one and it is still for Sept or Oct 2007. They haven't even opened any for 2008 let alone for March. Still waiting and watching.:cool1: :cool1: :coffee: :coffee:

How about the end of AprilthruMay6th 2008? When apprx should these open up? any ideas????

:thumbsup2

I'm waiting too for March 5 2008 and they still haven't released them and it is over August 23??? I just got one and it is still for Sept or Oct 2007. They haven't even opened any for 2008 let alone for March. Still waiting and watching.:cool1: :cool1: :coffee: :coffee:

SW is currently selling through January 11, 2008. DINGS are only through October, 2007. SWA will open up their schedule through March 7, 2008 tomorrow (August 27th).

The next couple of months will probably open up in late October. :)

SWA will open up their schedule through March 7, 2008 tomorrow (August 27th).

:)

Approximate time please??? I am starting a new job tomorrow, so it probably wouldn't look too good to be sitting in an orientation meeting trying to book my Feb fares!:rotfl2:

10:31 am EST and the new times are not up yet. :sad: I know to early, but I thought I would check just in case......

:hourglass 11:01 am est just talked to a SW representative. She said any moment now.......:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter