Anyone w/Cinderella's PS for 4/24-4/29 that they don't need??

paulad

Mouseketeer
I had to change our travel dates and am now looking for PS at Cindy's for any date between 4/24-4/29... does anyone have an extra PS that they're going to cancel? It would be so great if I could take my 2 DDs... and I'd love it too!

I'm going to keep calling in case something opens up, but thought I'd try here too.

I tried to get multiple reservations so that we could be flexible about when we went, but as it turns out, I was successful the first try (April 21st) and was never able land another reservation...

Mike in the Maritimes
37 Days and counting...

I do not need this PS and was getting ready to call to cancel when I saw your post. If you still need I'll email you the PS number. Its for 5 ppl at 9:50am on 4/29. :D

You're a life saver Amcooper! I definitely want your PS for Cindy's on 4/29. Please email me the PS # to pdilorenzo@tiaa-cref.org OR bluecruise1@aol.com

THANKS!!! My DDs (2 and 4 yrs.) will be soooo happy!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter