Anyone visiting Discovery Cove by 5/31/10?

Cinderella2004

<font color=red>My DH did manage to drag me away (
If you are, send me a PM. I just got a coupon code.

It's for $50 off on the choice, or $80 off on the Ultimate pkg.

Hope this can help someone!

Hi,

We will be there 04/28 - it's booked already, so I'm not sure if I can use the code, but I could give it a try. Please feel free to pm me!

I am visiting next week with my DD6. I would love to go but it is so pricey. Any discount would help.

Thanks so much!

I would love to have to code. I am trying to plan a trip for next month and my kiddos really want to go to Discovery Cove. Thanks so much for your help!!

I would also love to have the code, I am planning on suprising my husband for our anniversary

You are probably being overloaded with requests but if you have time I would love to check out the code as well :cool1:

Leaving next tuesday and trying to decide if we should spend the extra money in doing this !!!

Thank you !!!

Is it just me or does it seem strange that all of sudden new users are asking for this code??

BTW, to all you new users, you need to have a certain amount of posts to send and recieve private messages.

This is my first trip to Orlando so I stumbled on this board during my search of things to do.

So- is it a problem to be new?

I am aware I can't send a PM but thanks for pointing that out.

There's been a major increase of new users, but not cause they're here looking for info. Not so much on this board, but elsewhere on the Dis.

I am also new...first time going to orlando with my boyfriend and we are leaving in a week and a half..cant wait! I have posted a lot lately, not sure if u have seen...

I also stumbled upon this board b/c i like knowing EVERYTHING before I go away, anD this baord has been a great tool..

..so does that mean you will not send the code to me? lol :(

If it is still valid, I would love the pin. Fully understand if it is not available now! I'll be there in May!

Thanks so much.

Thanks for the post sandra,I wasnt going to ask but I didnt know what a
PM was!I dont post very often but I like to read the posting because of all
the trips I take to disney,universal,ect..we will be going to discovery cove for
the first time in june which is why I have been watching the seaworld threads.I have learned lots just from reading them!!!!be in my favorite
play area 6-4 till 6-13.wish H.P.had went a week earlier.

I would love the code if it is still available. I'm going back to Orlando next week and would love to surprise the kids with a day at DC!

Any word on the code? We'd love to book, but just not sure we want to spend so much. Any little bit would help! Thanks!

i applied the code to a booking, but it only knocks it down to the fl resident rate of 199$. And it won't allow you to have more than one discount... Like i can't take 50 off of fl resident rate. Passport members is the only stackable discount of 20$ off.
Just letting you guys know if any one posts a code like this again.

if you are still willing to share I would greatly appreciate you sharing the code. with 4 kids every dollar saved goes a loooong way!

If you don't mind... I'd love to try the code for my trip in May. Thanks!:worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter