Anyone visit today?

acewashere

Earning My Ears
How are the lines? I hear there is a convention, and everything is book at universal so I'm afraid there are going to be a ton of people.

I worked today and while I didn't see wait times, the park visibly didn't seem busy.

I was in both parks today. RipSaw was a 45 min wait mid-day as was WWoHP. By 4:00 the WWoHP was 20 min. We waited no more than 30 min all day. 5 min for Rocket around 11 and 5 min for Hulk at about 5. The kids rode it with basically no wait 3 times in a row. Really not bad at all!

I forgot that I did go into the WWoHP yesterday around 6pm. FJ was posted at 20 minutes but it was just about a walk-on. We waited less than 5 minutes.

I have stayed twice onsite when there has been large conventions on. i found they did not impact on the parks or the resorts during the day as they are usually at the convention, the pools did get slightly busier evening time , but not to bad,and no real impact on the parks.

I'm at Citywalk now( having lunch at Margaritaville) and Emirls Margaritaville and at least 1 other rest are closing early for a special event.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter