• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone used www.rstransports.com ?

jonbrealey

Earning My Ears
Hi There,

We are going to DLP next week and wondered if anyone has used "www . rstransports . com" before?

Thanks.

Jonathan.

hi

i have used them twice and found them very reliable. they have always been on time and the money is worth it to me.

We are just back last night from our second trip and it is the secod time we have used rs transports. We have found them fantastic. They are prompt and helpful and we would recommend them. :thumbsup2

I've booked them for March and was really impressed with how efficient their booking system was, all via email, but they were back in touch within minutes. :thumbsup2

If you look at The Very Useful Info sticky under travel by plane, there are a number of shuttle bus companies mentioned. This particular company has been used by a number of DISers :thumbsup2

Me too :goodvibes
And would be more than happy to use them again (if only i had another trip planned :sad1: )

Just had a look at their website. For a group of four, would it be worth paying the extra for a private transfer or would shared be just as good? We don't mind sharing, just wondering if private would be quicker?

Where is the pick up point at CDG?

They pick you up at the exit at whichever terminal you land at.

I would recommend them too, in fact we paid the shared shuttle price on our first trip with them, and didn't have to share at all :) .

They were excellent for our recent trip. We were a group of 5, but did not request private transfer. On arrival we shared with one other family who were going to a Cheyenne and we were going to HNY, so not a problem. :thumbsup2

On the way back we had our taxi to ourselves.

Would definitely use them again.

We have used them for 2 trips now and would have no qualms about booking them again. We have always put down for a shared service but only shared once.

steve

Just had a look at their website. For a group of four, would it be worth paying the extra for a private transfer or would shared be just as good? We don't mind sharing, just wondering if private would be quicker?

Where is the pick up point at CDG?

Depends who you end up sharing with, doesn't it Giulia ;) ;) ;)

I often think we could benefit from a 'shuttle sharing' thread on here, I don't want to even contemplate what we might have saved had we booked that transport between us :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter