• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone used the New Version of Ride Max ??

I haven't used it on a trip, but my subscription from my last trip is still live, so I kicked the tires.

It's a significant improvement---the biggest one is the ability to schedule shows. Very nice.

If you can schedule shows I will go back and sub again! Thanks for that info! The shows are more important to us than the rides and it was a pain to add them in before (as "breaks" is how I did it) but if they are right there on the program for scheduling, that's GREAT!

I haven't used it in the parks yet either, but the new additions look GREAT!!

I have played around with it and I can't wait until Feb. comes out so I can make my actual plans!!

YEA!!! RideMax

Yes It now Lists All the Different Show times And It Allows you to Choose A Specific time , or It Will Choose one for you . ESpecially WIshes, Spectromagic , Illuminations And Fantasmic wich is a Very Welcome Improvment , .
I still wish they Would Add Sunday to the Schedule . And i wish they Would Add more EMH Hours Other than that they do Seem to be pretty Accurate as far as wait times go

Yes It now Lists All the Different Show times And It Allows you to Choose A Specific time , or It Will Choose one for you . ESpecially WIshes, Spectromagic , Illuminations And Fantasmic wich is a Very Welcome Improvment , .
I still wish they Would Add Sunday to the Schedule . And i wish they Would Add more EMH Hours Other than that they do Seem to be pretty Accurate as far as wait times go

Sounds great! I will subscribe right before we go in February. :thumbsup2

yep I have used it just the other day....its pretty neat how you can choose the scheduled show times you want. That definitely gives us a good idea of a full schedule..

I just got Ridemax. Does anyone know how soon Feb. dates will be out? I'm going to be there Feb 3-9. I'm so excited to work out my daily schedule.

I just got Ridemax. Does anyone know how soon Feb. dates will be out? I'm going to be there Feb 3-9. I'm so excited to work out my daily schedule.

are the dates for Jan out yet? I really want to try this out but don't want to sub until my dates are available.

I wasnt Aware they Had a New version . Thats good to know :goodvibes
It's a new version, but so much new info and features are added that I consider it a whole new product. It's truly an amzing tool now that they've added shows, restaurants, fastpass runner options, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter