• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone used OnlineFlorida or AmericanAttractions for their park tickets?

bazzanoid

where'sthespacebar?
Afternoon all,

Has anyone used AmericanAttractions or OnlineFlorida for their tickets? Their prices are currently best of the bunch for the FlexticketPlus and 21-Day WDW for later this year... both issue real tickets, free delivery etc, just hoping they're good so i can save a few quid!

And I seriously hope nobody on here uses First Choice - they wanted £230 for the Disney ticket!!!!!!!

Ta! :goodvibes

Afternoon all,

Has anyone used AmericanAttractions or OnlineFlorida for their tickets? Their prices are currently best of the bunch for the FlexticketPlus and 21-Day WDW for later this year... both issue real tickets, free delivery etc, just hoping they're good so i can save a few quid!

And I seriously hope nobody on here uses First Choice - they wanted £230 for the Disney ticket!!!!!!!

Ta! :goodvibes

i used attraction tickets direct......they were very good...
supposely they'll match any price...

I always use Attraction tickets as well-prefer them as there a well known company.They priced matched OnlineFlorida for me,when i explained that i wanted to book with them.x.

ETA---Attraction tickets direct offer real tickets-not vouchers.Free p+p.No charge for using a cc or debit card.x.

We are going to be using American Attractions for our park tickets next year. Have read good reviews about them - plus you get your actual tickets!

I ordered our tickets with online florida and everything was fine. Real tickets arrived a week after booking. There is a fee for booking with credit card though, so you will pay a bit more than the price on screen if you pay this way ;)

We used American Attractions for tickets for the first time this year. No problem, real tickets arrived about 8 days later - I didn't pay for fancy post either just ordinary 2nd class

we have used Online florida and had no problems. The tickets arrived 2days after i ordered them.
In the past First choice have always priced matched but last year were not able to.

Thanks for all the help guys - ATD are price matching so i can buy them all in one place :goodvibes:

We used attraction tix. we saved over $100 on disneys tickets.
They delivered them to our door within the hour. They were brilliant.

has anyone used theme park tickets direct.com i am off for 3 weeks at chrismas:wizard:

Ordered my 7 day premiums from onlineflorida on Monday, cheapest about on the net at the time for £161, got it confirmed by an email on Monday night, and got the tickets today!! (well, got a note from the postman saying a special delivery letter arrived but i wasn't in so gotta nip the post office to pick them up tomorrow) - great service, and one more thing on the to do list ticked off :)

:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter