Anyone used Florida Towncar?

DiznyMagic

<font color=green>Touched by a fairy<br><font colo
They gave me a lower rate than everyone else but now I'm wondering...

I'm sorry but I can't help you, but i'm wondering the same thing. I tried to get another company to match the price, but they wouldn't. Last year I did get another company to match, but it didn't turn out to be a good company..lol. I think i'm going to give these guys a try since they have the best price. I have read some bad reviews, but they all seem to have a bad review somewhere.

I'm sorry but I can't help you, but i'm wondering the same thing. I tried to get another company to match the price, but they wouldn't. Last year I did get another company to match, but it didn't turn out to be a good company..lol. I think i'm going to give these guys a try since they have the best price. I have read some bad reviews, but they all seem to have a bad review somewhere.
Hi Disneygirl125,
I just called them because I couldn't believe the price and I have to say the person I spoke to (JC) was very pleasant and took the time to answer all my questions and explain the process. The only extra charge was the port charges and that still takes us way below anyone else, even if I was to add a grocery stop it would STILL be below anyone else I've called. So with that said I'm giving them a try. As you said there is good and bad reviews about every company and it really depends on the driver and expectation of the customers. For that price I'm willing to try! :-)

When are you going to be using them? I'll be going in June, so whoever goes first should let the other know how it was! I'm going to call them later to make my reservation!

Do you mind my asking what the price quoted was, and from where to where you are taking the car service???

When are you going to be using them? I'll be going in June, so whoever goes first should let the other know how it was! I'm going to call them later to make my reservation!
We are going June 24th and return June 29th so I will definitely post my experience as soon as I can.

Hi goofy4tink,

He had quoted me via email 200 roundtrip when I called the only extra charge was 6 dollars for port toll and 16 dollars for a 30 minute grocery stop. This is for 3 people using a towncar. Gratuity is up to us. We are leaving from a Disney Resort to the cruise and then from the cruise to a different Disney resort.

Hi goofy4tink,

He had quoted me via email 200 roundtrip when I called the only extra charge was 6 dollars for port toll and 16 dollars for a 30 minute grocery stop. This is for 3 people using a towncar. Gratuity is up to us. We are leaving from a Disney Resort to the cruise and then from the cruise to a different Disney resort.
I know that's right around what we have paid for WDW to port and back again, in the past. BUT....we didn't pay any addtl fees (port charges or grocery stop).

Goofy4ti k everyone I called was between 270-290 not factoring in gratuity

My family used Florida Towncar several years ago and we were very satisfied with them. I think I got their name from the Birnbaum book. Our flight was very late, yet the man was waiting for us at 2 am at the airport. For the return trip, everything went very well. And, the price was very fair compared to Mears. I would use them again if not using ME.

That's good to hear. The gentleman I spoke to was very helpful and seem to really care about giving good customer service.

I have used them in the past and have already booked them for our cruise at the end of June. I believe each driver owns their own car and the booking company gets a small fee-- that is why their fees are a bit lower.

I'm going June 19-24!

Birnbaums readers get a roundtrip fare of $85. I'm going from amtrak to all star movies.

$85 round trip to the port or just to a WDW hotel?

We are doing a cruise in Dec with 3 people. In the past, I've always had a rental car and just left it at the port during the cruise. But parking has gone up in price and I'm not sure I want to do that this time. It is $210 for the 3 of us to use Disney transporation round trip from AKV to port and port to VWL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter