Anyone used DiscountOrlandoVacation.com?

nluvwithdisney

Mouseketeer
I saw a 14 day unlimited hopper on their site for $325 and was wondering if it was legitimate. The drawback is the pass expires at the end of 14 days, but shipping was free. If you have any feedback, please post.

I used them in December to buy 3 day hopper passes. The price was right and I didn't have any problems at all with my order. I have not used the passes yet, but I don't anticipate any problems. I have seen them recommended by Mousesavers.com and have heard positive reviews from others on this board.

We bought tickets from them recently. Our trip is in May. We got the tickets very quickly and even got a packet of coupons and information about the area.

"The drawback is the pass expires at the end of 14 days"

Unless you pay for the "Non-Expiry" option, all MYW tickets expire 14 days after the first time you use them. I've never heard of a 14 day one being offered before though, thought the longest was 10 days. ~:)~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter