Anyone used americanattractions.co.uk?

rosiejo

<marquee><font color=orange>Wonky Chick</marquee><
Hey everyone - I'm just in the process of ordering our 14 day ultimate tickets for our December trip and wondered if anyone has any feedback/experience with americanattractions.co.uk?

We usually book through Attraction Tickets Direct but American Attractions are much cheaper. Just £209 for the ultimate and £59 for the SW/Aquatica passes. You also get another £5 off when you spend over £400 - which we will.

DH is nervoud though as we've not used them before - anyone set his mind at rest?

have you looked at Orlandoattractions.com, I must admit I haven't looked at their prices recently but when we bought tickets from them about 3 months ago the prices were very competitive and I got fantastic service, so I would recommend them.

14 day ultimate

Anyone used this company?

have you looked at Orlandoattractions.com, I must admit I haven't looked at their prices recently but when we bought tickets from them about 3 months ago the prices were very competitive and I got fantastic service, so I would recommend them.

Have to agree, have a look at orlando attractions as they maybe cheaper for you :thumbsup2

Nope they are more expensive.

I'll just book with the company I found thanks.

I could be wrong and it was a different company but I'm sure this was the one I used about 6 years ago and vowed never to use again as our ticekts didn't arrive in time, they had ever excuse under the sun as to why the tickets hadn't arrived and in the end I had to pick them up from their office in orlando.

Like I said though I might have mistaken them for a different company though

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter