Anyone used a New york car service for airport transfers?

MrsJobba1

Dvc owner at BWV & SSR
Im just going through my list of things to do and realised I've not sorted out transport from Newark airport to our hotel.

Has anyone used a car service in NY before and have any recommendations?

Thanks;)

Not used a car service but have used the taxis outside the airport. When we went last year we took the airport express to Penn Station and then the subway which worked really well. We only had two suitcases (one inside the other) but used the taxi for the return to airport as we didn't want to try and get two suitcases on the underground. The fare was $90 and that included the tips and tolls.

Used Super Shuttle in the past and that was good, can either opt for shared van or an executive car. I have booked the executive car for our trip to DC in2 weeks time as they we don't ahve to wait for anyone else to be dropped off or collected.

Claire ;)

Used Super Shuttle in the past and that was good, can either opt for shared van or an executive car. I have booked the executive car for our trip to DC in2 weeks time as they we don't ahve to wait for anyone else to be dropped off or collected.

Claire ;)

We'll probably use this company aswell, but the shared van option. We did this from San Francisco (not with Supershuttle though they do operate from there) and it worked out great. Not pre-booking I don't think, in case of any flight delays, so will just use the courtesy phone once there if there isn't a van waiting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter