Anyone use the pack-n-plays at WL? Inspired by bed bug post.

Finally_Talking

Mouseketeer
We're supposed to be staying at WL soon. We've stayed here before but it's been many years since we needed a pack-n-play.

Just wondering if anyone has stayed here lately and used their pack-n-plays. Did you find them to be in good condition?

I am planning on bringing my own sheets, mattress cover and blanket. I didn't want to rent a crib if I didn't have to. I am just afraid to find the pack-n-plays in really poor shape - or dirty, etc.

Years ago, the ones we got were fine.

Thanks very much for any input/sharing your experiences, etc....I appreciate it.

We used one at Caribbean Beach and it was fine. I just wished my child had slept in it...he wanted our bed instead! We were there in Dec. 2006.

We have used Pack N Plays that were supplied by the hotel the past few trips.
We never had a problem with them, they were all nice and clean looking.
If for some reason yours isn't in great shape, I'm sure they would get you another one...but like I said, they have always been in good shape for me.

I used one last august at Animal Kingdom Lodge and had no problems. I used my own sheets and cover for it. When I stayed at the cabins in December I noticed there was one in the closet, I pulled it out of closet but never opened it, but it appeared to be in good condition...we didn't use it b/c my son ended up getting sick and slept with me.

As another poster said, if you open it up and it's not up to your standard I'd request another one.

Thank you for your replies - I really appreciate it.

I was all set to use the WL pack-n-play until I read the post about someone's child getting bug bites (possibly from a WL villa pack-n-play). I've had good experiences with them in the past - just sometimes you read things and it freaks you out a bit!

I just wanted to get some recent experiences to help me decide if I should use one there or if I should plan to rent a crib, etc.

Thanks again!

We're supposed to be staying at WL soon. We've stayed here before but it's been many years since we needed a pack-n-play.

Just wondering if anyone has stayed here lately and used their pack-n-plays. Did you find them to be in good condition?

I am planning on bringing my own sheets, mattress cover and blanket. I didn't want to rent a crib if I didn't have to. I am just afraid to find the pack-n-plays in really poor shape - or dirty, etc.

Years ago, the ones we got were fine.

Thanks very much for any input/sharing your experiences, etc....I appreciate it.

We actually were at the WL last week and used the pack-n-play and it was in good shape and had no signs of bugs. We also brought our own sheets, mattress cover and blanket.

I read this post too and it freaked me out. We are staying in the VWL next week and our daughter will need a PnP. We are driving so I think that I will just pack ours just to give me peace of mind. I know that's not always an option for everyone so I would def. look in it and if it doesn't look clean, send it back and get a new one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter