Anyone use the online booking for rooms?

ppony

Artist in residence
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
I'm told you can't do much more than just book the stay and pay for one night online. So now that I've done that...whom do I call to try to make requests like Queen wth bunk beds and such at the AKL? Should I treat it just like I hve before when I booked with the WDW travel Co? Is this the only way to do it? Sort of a pain in the rump isn't it? I wish I could manage my stuff on line. I hate calling and bugging all the time. I feel like my file is going to get a red flag or something! sigh

I'm with you. I'd much rather make arrangements on-line then call, wait on hold, etc. I've made reservations on-line usually to make sure I get a room. I'll call once the AP rates are out and make my changes and requests. It should be simpler.

Desperate bump? Well, not desperate but hoping to get some help. :wave2:
NOt to discount you EdDome! :wave:

I think now that you have your reservation all you need to do is call and modify it with your special requests. I am not all that crazy with Disney's online reservation system but have turned to it when I got sick of calling and calling after the codes came out, I felt like with all the info they take each and everytime you call that they would think I was some sort of nut. So now I have been checking each morning online to see if what I want is available. I started out with Dec.1-4 at the WL at rack rate.....now I have Nov 30-Dec 3 at BAT code which is still OK with me since I have MVMCP tickets for Dec 2 and wanted to stay that night. I think Disney has a long way to come with their online system but it sure beats answering the same questions over and over and also listening to the hurricane info ( I know this is important but there should be some way to bypass it, especially if you aren't booked for that particular time) It seems like they keep you on the phone alot longer than need be in my opinion.

I don't know of any other way but to call either. Sorry. I think it totally stinks. They really need to ramp up their online reservations better. It seems to take forever when you call them.

Good Luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter