Anyone use the cub house for your kids at AKL

mmiller

Mouseketeer
I have booked a massage at the AKL spa and have decided that since I will be in the hotel with a beeper that I am going to try the "Cubhouse" for DS age 4. They say they get dinner, games, and movie. I plan to drop him off at 5:00 have dinner with my neice (we told our husbands to get lost :rotfl: ) then get our massages at 7:00, go sit in the hot tub(ahhh) and pick DS up by 9:30? Any experience with the cubhouse?? (good or bad)

We used it a couple of years ago while we stayed there. My kids are older (12 and 7) and we actually went to Downtown Disney to a movie. They really enjoyed it. You can pick out their dinner before you leave so they'll know what they'll be getting. My oldest wasn't sure about a "babysitter" but once she got there, she actually met another girl her age from New Zealand and they still e-mail each other to this day.

My sons did Simbas twice (and Neverland Club once) during our December vacation. They loved it! :) They have even asked when they can go back so I think it was a big hit!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter