Anyone use the Coluzzle Shadow Alphabet?

gshoemate

<font color=blue>Wants to Talk to the Dolphins!<br
Seen this on QVC and it looked cool!! They had it for around $45.00 and it came with the swival knife and foam mat. Is this a good deal?? Does anyone recommend it?

I have several of the coluzzles and I think it is a good price if there is no shipping involved.

The alphabet cost $40 retail and the mat is $2.00. Not sure on the knife. I would guess around $7-10.

I love all my coluzzle products and would recommend to all.

I've seen the shadow shapes/letters sold individually for $2.99 each, so I think it's a good deal even with shipping and tax. There are 26 in the set from QVC which would retail for over $75. But I'm not so sure about the set including the cutting mat, swivel blade, and craft blade that they mentioned on the show today. It says nothing about those extras on the website and when I called QVC about it - twice - they didn't think those were included. (I told them if not then they'll have some unhappy customers on their hands since David and Lisa mentioned they were included 3 or 4 times.) The reason I called about it is that ordered the shadow shapes set in February it didn't include anything but the 26 templates - and the price is the same. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to get another cutter and mat when the alphabet arrives but I'm not holding my breath.

I questioned the

The individual letters that you saw on QVC are much larger than the single template of letters.

Complete Alphabet Template
19053.gif

1 1/2"x 1 3/4" balloon shaped letters

Individual Lette Template
19002.gif

Template size: 3"x4"
Letter size: 2.5"x3"
3-in-1 template: (1) Upper case alphabet, (2) Upper case 1/8 inch alphabet mat, (3) Puzzle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter