Anyone use Park-n-Cruise?

jfahome

DIS Veteran
We have a reservation for the Park n Cruise parking facility near the port. Has anyone used them before? If so, what was your experience? They are only charging us $50.80 for our 7 night cruise (which they consider it 8 days). Basically it's $5.99 day, plus some tax. They said it's a locked, secured and I believe they said monitored lot. And WE keep our keys, not them.
Anyways, just curious about it.....:confused3
Thanks!

We used them in February and were pleased. You pull through a tunnel like enclosure, they remove your bags, you pay, then they direct you where to park your car. The shuttle pulled right to the car and picked us up and we were at the terminal in about 5 minutes. When we returned the shuttle was waiting and took us right back to the car. I would definately use them again.

We have a reservation to use this service in May. The price seems right and so far I have not found any bad things about the place.

We used them in November - very positive experience. Will be using them again.

We have used them often - and have been very pleased. We live near Disney World and when we have to fly out of town, so we get to use them a couple of times every year.

And the terminal now charges by the DAY as well (not by the night). So you are looking at basically $15 per day vs $6 +tax per day...and if you look on the internet, they sometimes offer $4.99 speciails.

Yes, great service.

We used them in January and were very happy. We will use them again if we sail out of PC.

Is it a covered lot? Is there a long line for the shuttle for the return trip? Do they drop our bags for us or no? :confused3

Is it a covered lot? Is there a long line for the shuttle for the return trip? Do they drop our bags for us or no? :confused3

No, it is not covered. You take a shuttle from the lot to the port and back, your luggage goes on the shuttle and they handle all of it. We were dropped off right were the baggage needed to go. On the way back we didn't have our phones to call and waited about 15 minutes and a shuttle showed up.

We just used them and it was great. Someone else must have called for a pick up on the return becaue a shuttle was pulling up at the same time when we walked out and just jumped right on with them.

I also used them last year. It is not a covered lot, but the whole process was very easy, very straightforward. I used the 10% coupon that I had found on line last year, and they honored it happily! Very friendly people. I also had mentioned Shirley and her wonderful thread on here when I made my reservation.

we are considering using them as well. anyone have experience on how long it takes for the shuttle to arrive at the port if you do have to call for them upon return? we have an 11:50 return flight, so we're wondering if we will have enough time to catch the shuttle, etc....or if we need to just bite the bullet and pay the high rate at the port parking lot???

thanks for any advice you have!

We used them in Jun '11 and will use them again this May without hesitation. Very friendly and professional. You cannot beat the price.

Do you have to pay upfront when you arrive or put down a deposit ahead of time??

It's good to make a reservation online ahead of time, but no payment required until you park the car. We just got an email notification about our reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter