Anyone use otel.com to book a Disney resort room?

Mama Moose

Mouseketeer
Otel.com has some amazing prices for WL and Poly and I would love to book a room. They have very mixed reviews, but are A+ rated by BBB.
Does Disney really allow such discounted rates?

Please tell me of your good or bad experiences.

Thanks!!

Otel.com has some amazing prices for WL and Poly and I would love to book a room. They have very mixed reviews, but are A+ rated by BBB.
Does Disney really allow such discounted rates?

Please tell me of your good or bad experiences.

Thanks!!

I am curious too!
I have booked successfully with Orbitz twice but these rates look too good to be true.

:confused3 anybody...

What dates are you guys searching for?

I'd like to see for myself, but all the dates I put in won't yield any on property resorts. I'm not to familiar with off-property prices but those rates seems very low too.

I was searching for Aug 2-10th. The Poly comes up at $240 less than the passholder rate. WL comes up $400 less.
Their rates seem to fluctuate, it was even cheaper this morning.

I have used that site in the past and had very good success. We just booked a room through them for a quick trip in August and yes their rates were much better than the WDW promo rates.

Does anyone know if it is possible to link a room only reservation to the wdw website? Is there no access to FP+ if the reservation is not made directly through wdw?

I have used that site in the past and had very good success. We just booked a room through them for a quick trip in August and yes their rates were much better than the WDW promo rates.

Does anyone know if it is possible to link a room only reservation to the wdw website? Is there no access to FP+ if the reservation is not made directly through wdw?

You would have to have the actual resort reservation number and not just a confirmation number from a third party. If you have that, no problem. The third party would still own your reservation though.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I am also curious about otel.com. The voucher clearly says "room only" but also says the customer is obligated to pay for any resort fees. Can I expect Disney to charge a resort fee on top of the room covered by Otel? I'm wondering if this is the key to the price difference between them and Disney or other third party agents.

We used otel to book at the Peabody (i know thats not Disney but we did book with otel) this past july. We had no problems with the reservation at all, the only thing we had trouble with was the payment going through - the charge was out of the country so we had to call the bank for them to accept it to go through.

There were extra fees for parking and wifi.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter