Anyone use Orlando Carriers Limo from Sanford to WDW?

KAK

Earning My Ears
WE are flying into Sanford for our upcoming Disney trip. Has anyone used this service? How was your experience?

Thanks
KAK

If you fly into Sanford and want a loimo I would suggest you use another Limo Service. Orlano Carrier can be deceptive.

If you really want a limo, I think they are outrageously priced for the 45 minute trip to WDW, you could go into the internet and search for a limo company. If you go to any transportation company they usually don't have limos and end up subbing out your ride to a limo company, usually charging you extra so they can make some money. Remember when you speak limo you are talking about a big stretched lincolm or hummer. If you want a sedan, SUV or van that is a different story and you will find prices down to earth.

If you are looking for just regular transportation form the Sanford airport you might go to their web stie and call a few of the companies listed there. It is best to use the companies permitted at that airport because they have submitted proof they are responsible for you by following the requirements for getting permitted there.

Don't wait, set up your reservation ahead of time because if you get there and have to use the taxi system you will end up paying $130.00 one way to WDW. The car service from that airport will run you somewhere between $180.00 - $220.00 round trip depending on the company you choose..

I'd look into renting a car. Look both at two one-way rentals as well as keeping the car the entire trip (even if you don't use it after you arrive at your resort).

Also, if you're on Allegiant, you should verify your itinerary to make sure you're still flying into SFB. Starting next week I think, many (but not all) of their flights are going into MCO...even some that had previously been booked for SFB.

The Sanford Airport has now raised the permitting rates and so there will be some companies not wanting to go there because the one time rate has gone to $25.00 for a sedan and $40.00 for a van. More than likely the rates they will charge you to pick you up will reflect that raise in permitting fees. You would probably come out better in the numbers for those who are actually peritted in Sanford. The Sanford Airport web site will have the permitted companies listed on their site.

The Sanford Airport has now raised the permitting rates and so there will be some companies not wanting to go there because the one time rate has gone to $25.00 for a sedan and $40.00 for a van. More than likely the rates they will charge you to pick you up will reflect that raise in permitting fees.

Let's not lead people astray here. Based on a quick check of the websites for FL Tours, Happy, Tiffany, Murray Hill and two others, they're comparable to the companies on the SFB site who post their rates.

I've asked that we NOT get into a discussion about who is permitted at particular airports and who isn't. The general public just doesn't care about that. They don't understand it. I have had Tiffany Towncar pick my up at Sanford..had no problems. If I had a towncar company that I used at MCO, I would try to use them if I were to arrive at Sanford......it's up to them to tell me if that isn't going to be possible.

I have no problem with people giving out the names of companies they have used in the past..either to MCO or Sanford. It is up to each person to contact the company they choose and see what the situation is. Permitting just isn't my problem...that's a car company's problem. Let them deal with it.
But we are not going to deal with it here, on the DIS boards.

Any future posts regarding permitting will be deleted.

Florida Tours no longer offer car service to/from Sanford. I called them today and they are hoping to do so again in the future, but not at this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter