Anyone use MobyDick's in Grand Cayman lately

maggie blossom

Mouseketeer
I wanted to try Moby Dick's but I read somewhere on a thread that their times may not work for when Magic in Port.

Anyone use them recently?

If so did you like them?

Many thanks!!!!!!

We used them and loved the tour! It was a few years ago though, and I can't comment if the times would work with DCL these days.

Also check with Grand Cayman Cruise Excursions they have the Buccaneer catamaran which is AWESOME and they have the wave runner tours to stingray city and rum point! If the Buccaneer times don't work I know they have many times for the stingray city trips and the wave runners are a BLAST!:thumbsup2

We are scheduled for their tour at 11:40am (it is 3 hours) and the ship leaves at 4:30. They assured me that we would get back to the boat on time...:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter