Anyone use Dollar Fastlane

JandD Mom

Striving for a magical life!
Hi everyone,

In my quest to find out how these other rental car companies work, I would like to know if anyone uses Dollar Fastlane. It looks like you still go to the desk. Does this save any time? Any other info about fastlane? I have reservations at both Avis and DOllar and they are very close in price. Thanks for any advice.:confused:

I used Dollar Fastlane last November. It's true, you still have to go to their desk, but you get to go to the front of the line(you actually have your own line, they just let you go ahead of the "regular" line). Even though I had all the paperwork filled out ahead of time, I still had to go thru all the regular stuff-do you want insurance? want to upgrade?, etc. I guess it was a little speedier than waiting in the regular line. I was happy with the service and car we got.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter