Anyone use cookie bouquet to deliver at a Disney resort?

julemm

Earning My Ears
We are staying at AKL for my dd 10th birthday. I have information about what the hotel can provide but I was looking for something alittle more that she would like. I thought a cookie bouquet might be perfect. Has anyone used them before to deliver cookies to your hotel? Were they as amazing as they look in their web site? Any info will be great...thanks!

Hi, Julemm!!
My parents had a cookie bouquet delivered to my room at the Polynesian for my birthday! Granted, it was several years ago, but I can't imagine that they might have stopped being able to do that. I would call the store in Orlando and just ask if it's possible.
And, yes!!! They are as amazing as they look on the web site! My DH still sends one to me about once a year, and they're always beautiful and delicious!!
All of the local bouquets and the one to WDW were all from Cookies by Design. (I think the one in Orlando that's nearest WDW is #246)

Hope that helps!!
~Kimber

Thanks Kimber! That helps alot I can't wait to order it for her-now I have to decide on which one I like best, they all look so good! Thanks again!

Had one sent to me from HS at WL, 12/04! Very cute and yummy!!!

The one that I use for local (Orlando) cookies is

www.cookiesbydesign.com

this is the link to the Disney Cookies
http://www.cookiesbydesign.com/category.aspx?categoryid=53&startpage=0

Store 246 is on Sand Lake Rd.

I don't use this store, we have one in our town center.

I got these two cookies for DD and her friend who joined us for breakfast at 1900 Park Fare - I made them "goodie cups". The Disney cookies are pricey, but worth it for the "ahh" factor and they taste pretty good too!

DD loves their choc chip cookie "cake" best of all - she is not big on regular cake!

Tara9Birthday11.jpg

we used cookiesbydesign on our first trip to WDW in 2000.. I bought a bouquet for my kids and they loved it.. I think that says alot that they are still in business..

I've sent cookie bouquets several times - much better than a birthday cake since the cookies look perfect for several days. You can personalize the message cookie too! You'll enjoy it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter