Anyone use cloth diapers?

We are expecting and I have been gathering information on cloth diapers. Does anyone use them? What brands? I am looking for any info! Thanks!!

Yep!

I used fuzzibunz, chinese prefolds, and some other ones, and just at the very end of diapering I found Swaddlebees side-snap pocket dipes. Wish I'd had those from the beginning!

DS started potty-learning at 18 months, slowly, and I did the final wash-and-store a year later, so we didn't have all that long with him in dipes. But through the experience I found that the easiest way to wash was...a handful of washing soda (not baking soda...washing soda) and about 10 spritzes of Simple Green. No extra rinses, no big deal. Two extra loads of laundry a week (except the two times DS got rotavirus, but during those times I let hubby take care of the laundry anyway). So easy.

Have fun!!!!!!

Thanks again for all the help! There is so much info out there. Does anyone have a good pattern to sew your own?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter