Anyone use BJ's Travel?

MouseTrip07

Mouseketeer
DH and I are planning our first ever trip for January 07 with DD4 and DS2. We are trying to figure out the best way to book before the packages come out next week. Has anyone used BJ's travel? Are their discounts as good as AAA?

BTW, this is my first post but I have been reading the boards for about a month now! I love all the expert advice!

Thanks!
:thumbsup2

I used bjs travel when we went to Jamacia. I would use them again. I used the WDW for this trip to disney. I also got a bjs gift card for booking through them.

I got a cruise quote from them. We didn't go with them, but they did offer a BJ's card as an incentive to book with them.

I did like that they had people there 7 days a week.

It has been several years, but I did you them twice to book two separate Apple Vacations to Punta Cana. I had no problems and received a great price each time.
We have since joined Costco, but have not used their travel service yet.

I'm seeing prices as low as $799 per person (double occupancy) for 7 nights. Beats what I'm seeing on Costco's website currently.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter