Anyone use Alamo TB1 lately?

Michael623

WDW 40 trips, DL 12 trips, DLP 2 trips
Since there is a thread about the questionable National code I figured I'd ask about TB1. It still is giving me a rate for next month that is $300+ less than without. I used another "iffy" Alamo code about 6 mos ago and checked in at the Kiosk and had no issues. I would never consider an iffy code if I needed to deal with the counter but the kiosk has really changed things. Enough of my ranting, any report?

Just used it. Ran it coupled with my business discount and an alamo coupon code for a free upgrade. Got a midsize for 1/5-9 at the CCC for 128.28. Run with it.

I'm glad it's giving everyone good rates but I'm looking for people who are back after using it.

This code is for residents of certain South American countries.

As I said in the National thread, you just don't know. It doesn't matter if others aren't asked. All you need is one over-zealous agent who looks askance at the code, and asks you for id. And, while the kiosk gets around some of that, it's not all of it---you still have to show paperwork at the gate. So, use it if you feel you must, but have a backup reservation (with another agency) just in case.

One thing I do know---asking about it repeatedly on this and other forums only gets us closer to the date when Alamo decides to tighten up on this particular code, just as National nuked the *57/*67 codes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter