• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone use a Joovy sit 'n' stand?

mccathy

DIS Veteran
Did you take it with to Disney World? I'm starting to think it's going to be a hassel, but my husband keeps insisting he won't mind dealing with it.

THAT - and what kind of bag did you use that would fit underneath???

Any suggestions welcome! TIA

:confused3

We have oned and used it on our last vacation and will be using it again. We really like it although there is not much room in the basket below.

I bought ours especially for our trip last year! It was easy to fold up and carry (so my dh says) and I was able to fit our diaper bag underneath (we have an Eddie Bauer from Target, cheap and roomy). With 3 kids under 3 (at time of trip last year) it was great for us, and we only had to bring the one stroller. Baby was in front, and the older two hopped off and on the back or would sit and stand together on the back.

We'll be bringing it back again this year!

Have a great trip.

We went last October when our eldest daughter was 3.5 and our youngest daughter was 19 months. At first, DW wanted to just rent a stroller for the week, but when I researched rentals, I wasn't excited about the offerings. Given them our eldest really hasn't been in a stroller for a while, but realizing that "Mickey's House" was likely to be overwhelming for her, I found the Sit & Stand and we were THRILLED to get it (bought it 2 days before leaving).

The storage underneath is almost useless; however, we would hang a bag over the handles.

We are going back this December and we are certainly taking it again, even though the kids will be pushing the max weight limits.

Good luck and have fun with your trip.
Peter

Thanks everyone - sounds like it'll work. I'm worried about the busses with that thing, but hubby says he's willing to deal with it.
I guess I'll just be testing some bags with it. I think I might just put spare clothes in a ziplocks and leave them underneath - then hang the other stuff from the handle bars.
We love our Joovy and use it all the time here at home - the zoo, the mall, EVERYWHERE. It's great!
Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter