Anyone use 1-2-3?

shoegirl1020

Mouseketeer
A few years back my son's pre-school social worker gave me a copy of some program called 1-2-3 (?) where you only respond to the child's request for something 3 times. You also don't "make deals" or need to go into great depth more than once with your child regarding your decision. Sounds pretty harsh but it really wasn't. Unfortunatly I think my ds ate my book:rotfl: . Anyone have anything they can forward to me for someone in my office>?

Are you thinking of 1-2-3 Magic?

I really like this program, although I haven't read the book. If you have questions I might be able to help.

yes, That's it. thank you. I am looking for a brief overview, such as 1-2-3 (1. say no once; 2. explain yourself once, 3. etc).

Thank you!@

Here's a link to it:
http://www.parentmagic.com/

I used this program on my son when he was about 4 years old. It took us about two days for the discipline issues to be resolved. With my daughter, it never worked. Then again, nothing works on her. LOL

I would recommend contacting your local school district or library to borrow a copy of the book/program to review.

I love this program.:) I first heard about it 2 1/2 years ago or so. DS is now 11 and I don't think we have gotten past "1" in quite some time. I can also get the same effect by just holding up my index finger.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter