Anyone up watching the lunar eclipse?

Yes!! Set my alarm for 5:00 am and bundled up and went outside. Didn't get great pics but I didn't want to miss it. By 5:40 am it sunk too low to really see anymore. It was beautiful though...glad I got my butt out of bed to see it.

One last picture since I can still see it.
Happy to have clear skies this morning. :)
We saw the eclipse this morning and it looked similar to your picture. I usually wake up early and remembered to look for the eclipse when I got up.

The media could have done a better job of letting people know about the lunar eclipse. I found a story about it in yesterday's newspaper, which almost no one reads these days. ;)

I was up, but I didn’t go out and look at it - I should have - I’m kinda regretting it now.

I caught it back in 2008 when it was a blood moon eclipse. I just caught a line that there will be the blood moon eclipse on Tuesday and wrongly assumed tonight. I didn't see it this morning, but I'm facing due east and the sky colors were way more impressive than the moon would have been. It's not often I get to see color in the sky in the morning and it was stunning this morning.

Yes! DD brought her telescope outside and we watched for about 45 minutes. It was incredible. A few clouds passed by, but they just made the eclipsed moon look even more spooky. We weren't able to see the moon long after totality because it dropped below a hill, but it was worth getting up early for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter