ANyone up for an early tee time December 20, 23 27 or 28?

Devil_Dog99

DIS Veteran
Will be at WDW Dec 17-29 and plan on getting in a few rounds of golf. While I don't mind getting paired up with other people, I thought it would be neat to see if I could meet up with some fellow DIS-ers. Haven't picked the order yet, but I will probably be playing Palm, Magnolia, Osprey Ridge and Eagle Pines (I may see if I can do the sweep and play LBV as well).

I am a 20 hdcp and I like to tee off early (7-7:30) so as to not leave DW alone for too long (although she does like her early morning walks around the lake at CBR).

Anyone up for some landscaping, er I mean golf??

I'd do it in a second if we were going to be there then but we aren't.

Devil dog, I would be interested in golfing on the morning of the 20th, I am a 20+ hdcp. I am staying at SSR, and I have DW socked away at the spa all morning. I am unfamiliar with golf at WDW, so I don't have a preference to the course. Let me know if you are still looking for someone to golf with.

Sure!!! I have a tee time at 7:30 at Ospery Ridge. It's a real nice course. I just checked (you can make tee-times online at disneyworld.com) and there is still spacew available at 7:30.

Let me know if you got in. It would be great to play with someone you know (and a fellow Dis-er).

Talk to you soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter