Anyone up for a little bit of dancing...

MyBubbles

Mouseketeer
It finally came... my single digit day and we all know what that means....

:cool1::cheer2::cool1::cheer2: DANCING :cheer2::cool1::cheer2::cool1:

:yay::woohoo::banana: AND MORE DANCING :banana::woohoo::yay:

Yeah! Lots of dancing :-)

Lol, my daughter saw all the dancing smilies and asked if she could choose some so my dance for you was courtesy of DD. However it suddenly occured to me when I hit Submit Reply that she would see the tickers so there was a frantic fumble to change pages and scroll quickly. :rotfl2: Thankfully at that moment a friend came to the door so I was bailed out by the doorbell.

2Tiggies said:
Lol, my daughter saw all the dancing smilies and asked if she could choose some so my dance for you was courtesy of DD. However it suddenly occured to me when I hit Submit Reply that she would see the tickers so there was a frantic fumble to change pages and scroll quickly. :rotfl2: Thankfully at that moment a friend came to the door
so I was bailed out by the doorbell.

saved by the bell.... Literally! Thank dd for the dancing, I love those dancing icons. I'm glad she didn't see anything :-)

saved by the bell.... Literally! Thank dd for the dancing, I love those dancing icons. I'm glad she didn't see anything :-)

It was one of those rare occasions where I was actually pleased that the peak time internet slow down was in effect ;)

Lol, my daughter saw all the dancing smilies and asked if she could choose some so my dance for you was courtesy of DD. However it suddenly occured to me when I hit Submit Reply that she would see the tickers so there was a frantic fumble to change pages and scroll quickly. :rotfl2: Thankfully at that moment a friend came to the door so I was bailed out by the doorbell.

Sorry to go a bit ot, but cI just wanted to ask how you have managed to keep it a secret???? and how do you plan on telling your DD? I was just wondering because I want to keep out next trip as a surprise and I don't know how i'm going to manage it:rotfl: Also I then was thinking when do i tell them????:confused3 so many questions...sorry:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter