Anyone tried the "islander" crocs?

Belleoftheboard

Earning My Ears
Do I dare even ask this question for fear of the ACF hunting me down for bad fashion sense? :)
(Yes crocs are ugly, blah blah blah, but I have horrible messed up feet that need comfort).

I have the Athens and love them, but thought I'd need something I could wear with socks for our trip in December. I liked the look of the islander better than the others, but wondered if anyone else has tried them. Due to living in a rural area, I'll just have to take my chances and order them online if I decide to buy them, but thought a few opinions might help me decide. TIA!

We got my husband a pair of Islander Crocs a few weeks before our trip. He loved them, he didn't want to, but he did! He tried them with and without socks and found them to work the best with the thinner socks.

My dear god Islander crocs are the only shoe you will ever need. Wear them to work, the beach, to DW, anywhere! God knows once you get them you won't want another shoe ever. They are sooooooo goood, sooo very very good.

Plus, They FLOAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cliff

:wave2: Hi,
Order some Mickey crocs, they will be on sale sometime between the 1st and the 15th of November. I've pre-ordered mine.
They will not only make your feet feel good but they will look super great also.

grumpy-gramps

Order some Mickey crocs, they will be on sale sometime between the 1st and the 15th of November. I've pre-ordered mine.

Ooh this is what I have been waiting to hear!! Where did you pre-order?! :cool1:

Crocs rule.

This is coming from a cranky ornery guy.

Most comfortable shoes that I ever wore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter