anyone there right now? how is the weather?

tink70

artistmarnie.com
Lots of rain forecasted, and I am wondering if it is just afternoon showers, scattered, or a monsoon.

We will be there tomorrow!!!!!

Thanks in advance.......

I am curious too if the humidity has reached unbearable yet. I have been at the end of May last year and it was great and in July when it is horrible.

The weather right now looks great and next week in the high 80's so I am hopeful for good weather. The rains should just be a passing storm. We will be there on Sunday! :thumbsup2:woohoo:

The weather is wonderful for the following characters:

Donald Duck
Daisy Duck
Ariel
King Triton
Sebastian
Nemo
Dory
Marlin

The weather is terrible for the following character:

Wicked Witch of the West

Today has been raining on and off all day. Sun peaks out for a few minutes, then back to gray. Not really hot, nor humid as soon as the rain hits. It's more tolerable than I thought it would be.

We're here now and it's been on and off, currently the skies are cloudy but the rain is just steady. The radar is showing the system cutting just barely to the north of DW so we seem to be on the edge of it.

I agree with the two PPs. We did do the early morning EMH at MK and we got caught in a 5 min down pour. Luckily we were under the turnstiles. I don't know if we are going back out tonight. It is our last night, but we are pooped and have done everything we wanted to except Fantasmic. I hope the weather clears and upcoming guests have a wonderful time.:goodvibes

The regular afternoon thunderstorms are back! This year they seem to be lasting, at least in South Florida, from 4pm to 5:15pm, so I would say, in Orlando, they start at 2:30pm to 3:45pm or so.

:offtopic:kind of off topic, but, it's raining off and on here in Jax today and I was out in it picking up kids from last day of school, running errands etc and all I could think of was, man, I wish I was at WDW today...even though it's raining, it's not too humid or too hot, perfect day to visit the parks! :thumbsup2

There's been a couple of days here in the past week where rain has really dominated the day. Today we got a morning storm at 8:00am that rolled through with lightning and heavy rain and then we took advantage and headed off to Typhoon Lagoon at 9am to find a park with about 30 people in it total. Rode everything we wanted multiple times with no wait through some on and off light showers and left in the early afternoon.

We are prepared for a rainy day tomorrow in the MK. It really caught us off guard last Friday and we got quite soaked. But tomorrow we'll be ready for it.

I am tring to prepare for rain. I got a poncho for my DD, packed lots of hats and extra socks. I hope it clears but if it doesn't I will make the best of it.
Thanks for the updates everyone..... We fly out tomorrow!:banana:

Very very wet this afternoon at AK. Light rain at about 2:30, pouring with lightening closures at about 4:30. We were in Festival of Lion King show and came out to find most rides had closed for lightening. By the time we got out, the lightening had stopped but the rain kept coming.

But, we actually had our best day of the week. The safari was awesome, even though the giraffes were all hiding from the rain in the palm trees.

At DW at this moment and seems to be much more than just afternoon showers to me. Was in MK on Wednesday and got caught in a major downpour after 3. The rain was coming down sideways!! And for a long time! We were visiting Animal Kingdom Lodge today and we got the same thing! We always travel during this week and we have seen more rain this week than I think I have ever seen in 9 trips! Once the rain starts, it just seems to stick around for a LONG time. BUT, I'm happy to be at Disney and that FL is getting the rain it needs so badly. Would be happier if it was during someone else's vacation but...:confused3 ;) Tomorrows forcast is calling for 70% chance of rain. We are changing our Epcot day to Sat. and are heading to Downtown Disney and Disney Quest tomorrow!

Oh, I feel terrible for you guys. Last year I was there during this exact week and it was sooooo hot/humid, but sunny the entire time. We were actually waiting/hoping for the afternoon storms, but they never came!:rotfl:

The weather is wonderful for the following characters:

Donald Duck
Daisy Duck
Ariel
King Triton
Sebastian
Nemo
Dory
Marlin

The weather is terrible for the following character:

Wicked Witch of the West

Well, that's a creative way of putting it. :lmao:

Here now. Got soaked yesterday. Got wet today. Tennis shoes still wet from yesterday.

We have been here through rain storms before but this just isn't going away!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter