Anyone there now?

chloelovesdisney

DIS Veteran
How is the weather? Is it warm enough to swim during the day? Cold at night and need a coat? I don't want to overpack, and yet don't want to be without something we need.

Does anyone bring coats and leave them in a locker till the sun goes down? I don't really want to carry them all around if it's warm, and also don't want to return to the resort necessarily.

Thank you. :santa:

How is the weather? Is it warm enough to swim during the day? Cold at night and need a coat? I don't want to overpack, and yet don't want to be without something we need.

Does anyone bring coats and leave them in a locker till the sun goes down? I don't really want to carry them all around if it's warm, and also don't want to return to the resort necessarily.

Thank you. :santa:

I work here and we've been going through a warm spell. Tomorrow (Friday) is supposed to be 82 and it's been like this the past several days. Evenings are in the high 60's. If you're a native, this is light jacket weather. If not, shorts and short-sleeved shirts. It's ALWAYS a good idea to just bring a windbreaker and keep it on you in case you get chilly as December can be a bit unpredictable, but you shouldn't need a lot of long pants or sweatshirts.

I work here and we've been going through a warm spell. Tomorrow (Friday) is supposed to be 82 and it's been like this the past several days. Evenings are in the high 60's. If you're a native, this is light jacket weather. If not, shorts and short-sleeved shirts. It's ALWAYS a good idea to just bring a windbreaker and keep it on you in case you get chilly as December can be a bit unpredictable, but you shouldn't need a lot of long pants or sweatshirts.

Thank you, this is very helpful! I appreciate it. :)

I love having a CM that reads the dis and makes posts to help out "us " guests to "their" World. Thank you so much. Oh Ya, so Alvin is where? LOL J/K

We are here right now and it is surprisingly warm outside, it almost reminds me of April/May temperatures. We are staying at the Polynesian and have seen the pools full of people on a daily basis - wish we brought our swimwear!

We are just back. The temps were great. Many people at the resort were doing laundry because they didn't pack enough warm weather clothes.

Just got back from a 4 day trip. It got up close to 80 every day and didn't start to get chilly at night until after 9pm most days. I wore shorts and a t-shirt every day and only wished I had worn a long sleeved shirt the last 2 nights.

We are here now and it is warm! Absolutely beautiful. We went to the Osborne lights tonight in shorts and tees. My kids are looking forward to swimming tomorrow evening :-)

We are just back. The temps were great. Many people at the resort were doing laundry because they didn't pack enough warm weather clothes.

We were there over the past 8 days and I ended up buying some new shirts and shorts because we packed expecting that we'd need long sleeves and jackets into the evenings and we never really did.

Here now and it's so nice outside. High of 83 tomorrow. I agree after 9pm a light jacket is needed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter