anyone there now?

We are leaving Wed. after school, spending the night in Gainesville so we will be refreshed and ready for WDW Thursday morning!
I don't think the crowds will be too bad until the weekend or maybe Monday. We went Sun-Friday Thanksgiving week last year and it really wasn't too crowded until Wednesday. Even then, it rained and it was our best day at MK all week.
We are ready for the next 2 days to quickly go by!! :cool1:

We are leaving Wed. after school, spending the night in Gainesville so we will be refreshed and ready for WDW Thursday morning!
I don't think the crowds will be too bad until the weekend or maybe Monday. We went Sun-Friday Thanksgiving week last year and it really wasn't too crowded until Wednesday. Even then, it rained and it was our best day at MK all week.

we're leaving wed too!!! lets hope for some low crowds and good weather. I was there that weds last yr!!!

Hi, we went last year Saturday before thanksgiving to saturday after thanksgiving. we are leaving this wednesday too.:) i agree it wasn't crowded until the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. I remember that rain.

My best advice to anyone visiting WDW during thanksgiving week is to visit to AK on Thanksgiving and HS on the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Epcot or MK :scared1:on Thanksgiving or the Friday or Saturday after are extremely crowded.

We visited MK the Saturday before thanksgiving last year, arrived at the park at opening and used fastpasses. We were able to ride everything we planned to ride but MK did get crowded mid afternoon in Fantasyland.

We just got back last night and had an awesome time! The crowds were a little heavier than they were last year at this time, but a lot of people seem to be saying that. The lines still weren't too bad though. And, the weather was awesome! We had no rain, warm days, and cool nights! I hope you have a wonderful trip!

I'll be arriving Saturday for a quick trip with my son and me only. We'll leave Wednesday before T'giving so I hope we miss the huge crowds. I can't wait!

I am here now. Today we did Magic Kingdom. The parking lot seemed empty! The lines were shorter this evening with almost no wait, during the day slightly longer, nothing crazy; but dang, the sidewalks were crowded and impossible to move through.

Sunday we did DTD. No where to park, impossible to move through, especially with stroller. WOW!

Tomorrow is HS. Will report back.

Oh, and the weather is perfect.:thumbsup2

Here right now and have been since 11/9. It has been more crowded than I expected. We were at Epcot for most of the day today. Touring Plans listed it as the recommended park but it was crazy busy. Soarin had a 70 minute wait by 10:30ish and FPs were returning at 2:30. Test Track had a 50 minute wait at the same time, although it did drop down to 30 minutes by 4:30ish. World Showcase was packed even though F&W Festival is over. We hopped over to MK at around 5:00. We didn't do any rides but caught the Main Street Parade and then Wishes. Main Street was packed, but couldn't tell ya about the rest of the park. The weather though is absolutely beautiful. Have a great trip!!

Will be there Thursday night. Hoping for manageable crowds at MK on Friday! Can't wait!!!

We might try the Magic Kingdom on saturday or sunday, and would love to hear from others that are there right now..... :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter