• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone there now? Is this still available?

MsCoz2000

NJ Shore Girl
Hello fellow Disney-aholics!

I am wondering if anyone is in Epcot now (well not right this second, you know what I mean) and have seen this special edition 35th Anniversary Magic Band?

F8F0F792-5C22-4C49-A86E-D511EC8D6DC7.png

I was in epcot on the actual 35th Anniversary and they hadn’t released this yet. Before I pay an astronomical amount for it on eBay I was wondering if it was still available?

I will Be headed to Disney in a few weeks and can pick it up then.

TIA!

Hello fellow Disney-aholics!

I am wondering if anyone is in Epcot now (well not right this second, you know what I mean) and have seen this special edition 35th Anniversary Magic Band?

View attachment 301000

I was in epcot on the actual 35th Anniversary and they hadn’t released this yet. Before I pay an astronomical amount for it on eBay I was wondering if it was still available?

I will Be headed to Disney in a few weeks and can pick it up then.

TIA!
I don't know if it's available at the parks, but if not, it is available here: http://www.yourwdwstore.net/Disney-...-35th-Anniversary--Figment-White_p_63232.html

I was there last Thursday and it was available at the Mouse Gears store in Epcot. I purchased the red Figment band. They keep them behind the counter. Hope this helps!

Last edited:

Helpful responses from everyone, and not one "Mouse Gears":earboy2:

I don't know if it's available at the parks, but if not, it is available here: http://www.yourwdwstore.net/Disney-...-35th-Anniversary--Figment-White_p_63232.html

Thank you, I have found it online but hate paying an inflated price. I'd rather give Disney my money than someone trying to make money off Disney.

I was there last Thursday and it was available at the Mouse Gear store in Epcot. I purchased the red Figment band. They keep them behind the counter. Hope this helps!

I saw it behind the counter in Mouse Gear last week.

I saw one behind the the counter at a mouse gear on Tuesday

Thank you! I am going to risk it and hope it will still be there when I get there!

Helpful responses from everyone, and not one "Mouse Gears":earboy2:
OMG yes!!! that is one of my (many) pet peeves!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter