Anyone taken the Red Carpet Tour at DL?

CdnDisneyFan

<font color=FF0033>Tigger, he is oh so cute!<br><f
I just picked up the 2005 Birnbaum's DL guide, and saw a tour on page 19 that looks interesting, Red Carpet, and I was wondering if anyone has ever bene on it? You get a lot of goodies also!! I'd appreciate any opinions!

Thanks,

Jules

I did the tour in fall 2003. We had a great group and it was an informative tour. My one complaint was that the guide was more interested in talking to other CMs working in the parks than actually talking to the group. When we were waiting for the monorail, I did ask the guide for some Disneyland secrets and he was happy to share. I think the guide really makes the tour at Disneyland.

There was a lot of walking. We visited Disneyland, the Disneyland Hotel, DTD and California Adventure. We rode Pirates, the train, the monorail and had priority seating for Aladdin. We also received fast pass for 2 attraction and a sweet treat.

If you have more specific questions, I will try to answer.

Thanks for your opinion Tink, it sounds very informative, (the tour that is), and would be great for DL first timers! If I can think of any questions, I will definitely ask ya!!

Jules

Were the fastpasses good for any two attractions?

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter