Anyone stormed in?

Ok, we are all dug out, finally. We ended up with 2 feet. Most of the area schools are back in session, but we are supposed to get more snow this weekend.:eek:

Cherie

(Sorry for the speech, but I'm a science geek... Ok.. off the stool now and returing to complain about all the snow.)

j

Some folk are geeks, I'm a ol fish'n fart, winter sucks, I need spring very badly, I like global warming much better. Or is it climate change now ??:confused3 I don't know,, all I know is I want the climate to change to summer.

Or is it climate change now ??:confused3 I don't know,, all I know is I want the climate to change to summer.
I think the "climate change" name is pretty funny. I think they went a little too generic on this one.. Isn't the climate always changing? :confused3 in St Louis, if you don't like the climate, just wait for a day. It will change.

But I'm there with you on being ready for spring. I REALLY don't like cold weather. Tried to get my DW to move south after we got married. No go. Now 30 years later, she said it would be nice. Too bad we both have established careers in this area. There's always retirement (in 20 years).

j

We melted some yesterday. Down to about 3' 8" in the yard now. :cool1:

The animals are moving again Spring is coming!!!!

mail

Dan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter