Anyone Still Waiting To Hear Back About PIs?

Tim W

Earning My Ears
Hey all!

I see on this board that some people have been accepted or interviewed for Professional Internship positions. However, I was wondering if there are still people waiting to hear back?

My last communication with casting was about 10 days ago when I asked what my status was. They told me the recruiters are behind schedule. So while I appreciate them getting back to me, I'm definitely getting anxious!

Anyone else out there in this same boat? I hope I'm not the only one :(

Hi Tim,

I am definitely where you are. I've had 3 interviews (not including pre-screening) - my last being a week ago today. They told me they had to have their choice into HR by Friday. I called Casting on Monday afternoon, and they said the department still hadn't turned in who they wanted, so I'm playing the waiting game as well. Sooo hard, I must say, but I'm slowly but surely making it.

Much luck!!

I'm also still waiting to hear anything. At this point I don't care if I get a no. I just want to know what is going on so I can plan.

Hey all!

I see on this board that some people have been accepted or interviewed for Professional Internship positions. However, I was wondering if there are still people waiting to hear back?

My last communication with casting was about 10 days ago when I asked what my status was. They told me the recruiters are behind schedule. So while I appreciate them getting back to me, I'm definitely getting anxious!

Anyone else out there in this same boat? I hope I'm not the only one :(

i am still waiting on rooms and related MI.. i emailed the PI hiring managers, they said to just wait until May 16th, that I will know by then.. uggh.. i wish they were in our shoes.. i bet casting has gotten frustrated with all of us calling every hour of every day lol.. i wish i could do that...:cool1:

:scared: Yep Yep Yep! I'm in the same boat! My last interview was 2 weeks ago today. I really just need an answer. If I don't get it I'm going to grad school. I will have to turn in paperwork (that I really don't want to do unless necessary). lol. The waiting is driving me nuts!

I'm still waiting to hear about Guest Relations. It's been three weeks since my interview. My lease is up at the end of the month so I'd really like an answer even if it is a "no." At least I could make some other plans for my life. The wait has been very discouraging.

I'm waiting to hear back from DAK. Interview was 23 days ago and we are suppose to be notified by May 1st.

I've e-mailed.
I've called.
I'm losing hope.

:confused:

Hey Nic. I don't know if it helps but DAK did extend the deadline to May 16 for all of their internships when the original application deadline was extended to April 4.

Good luck and I have my fingers crossed for you! :cheer2:

I am still waiting to hear about Ops Management. Some people have already started to hear though so I'm thinking that's a bad sign. I haven't completely given up hope yet though.

me too!! hopefully the managers are fighting for us or something!

Hopefully! I had a few that were pushing for me but at this point who knows what's going on. It sure would be nice to know either way though because I have to move soon and it would be great to know where I'm moving!

Yeah, I hear ya guys. I was notified of one of the three I applied for and was turned down this morning. Bummer, but it's not the end of the world.

I'm trying not to give up hope as there's still the other two I applied for, so hopefully I'll hear soon!

Good luck to everyone else wating too!

Yeah, I hear ya guys. I was notified of one of the three I applied for and was turned down this morning. Bummer, but it's not the end of the world.

I'm trying not to give up hope as there's still the other two I applied for, so hopefully I'll hear soon!

Good luck to everyone else wating too!

How were you notified and which one was it...good luck on the other 2!

I just found out that I didn't get it.

I'm kinda glad I made peace with it before I heard back. But this means that I am doing the COLLEGE PROGRAM! WOOOHOOOO!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter