Anyone still having issues with the system crash of Sunday??

ErinsMommy

She believed she could, so she did
Or do I continue to be the unlucky one? Last time I called (Sunday morning at 7:00 a.m., so yeah 2 full days ago), my entire reservation disappeared so I'm quite reluctant to call -- but getting to the point our final payment is almost due. So do I wait until the 23rd hour??

Or do I continue to be the unlucky one? Last time I called (Sunday morning at 7:00 a.m., so yeah 2 full days ago), my entire reservation disappeared so I'm quite reluctant to call -- but getting to the point our final payment is almost due. So do I wait until the 23rd hour??
Have you tried clearing your computer cookies? I got the reboot sunday but everything is back up.

So sorry you're still having trouble! I was getting the error message on Sunday, but all my reservations are back on MDE. Good luck!

i dont use the app, been checking the website from my desktop at work, desktop at home, ipads. All the same. I guess we give it til tomorrow night and just hope for the best. :scared:

Last edited:
I would call today if you are still concerned, especially if you have checked from multiple devices etc. Good luck, I hope everything is there and as it should be

I would call today if you are still concerned, especially if you have checked from multiple devices etc. Good luck, I hope everything is there and as it should be

Last time i called everything disappeared hence my reluctance.

So *that* explains it. My sister and I were trying to make a dining reservation on Sunday and the website kept crashing. We finally made the reservation, but the confirmation email I got looked like it was written in Mongolian. Everything looks fine today and I printed the confirmation from the site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter