Anyone still eat at LTT?

jpeka65844

DIS Veteran
We haven't eaten there since 2008 back when they had characters. I remember it being really good, and our server was exceptional!

Now that there's no characters, is it still good? We want to eat at the MK during our Jan trip and are already doing CP on another day so were wondering how LTT is holding up....

Opinions??

we just returned and ate LTT a week ago today. We have to eat there every year as it is my DH's only request. It is still good...only draw back for us is that just over a year ago they changed the desert. The new one isnt horrible, but no comparison to the old version. I am not a fan of crasins, so that kinda kills it for me. Otherwise, good service, nice & cool, relaxing.

Its the first ADR we book every year. Love the food! In fact I'll be there monday night. If I can I'll check back in for you.

sydconmom said:
we just returned and ate LTT a week ago today. We have to eat there every year as it is my DH's only request. It is still good...only draw back for us is that just over a year ago they changed the desert. The new one isnt horrible, but no comparison to the old version. I am not a fan of crasins, so that kinda kills it for me. Otherwise, good service, nice & cool, relaxing.

Disney signed a big deal with Ocean Spray; hence all the cranberry 'treats' that have popped up lately. Yech

Love IT! We eat at LTT every trip but we enjoy home cooking :) Their salads and soups are actually amazing too but I have to get the turkey everytime:)

we like them for lunch, especially if traveling with a mixed group of eaters, but just don't like the dinner.

The food they served in 2008 is for sure different than what they serve now. And I don't mean what they serve, I mean the quality. LTT used to be on our list every time, but the past few trips, personally I did not care for the meal. Different green beans, the salad dressing is a little different, the meat is lesser quality, the gravy is different, the dessert is different. All the things were probably cost related, and to my family it shows. We wont be back on our next trip.

We eat at LTT for lunch on our MK day every trip (last year was the first time we skipped it because my DH & MIL were sick during the trip; we missed alot of meals!). My DH likes LTT - I think more for the sentiment rather than the food anymore. They used to serve birch beer that my DH loved but they stopped serving it several years ago. And the pot roast vegetables are different now; they used to include french-fried onions but now the onions are sauteed. The pot roast and potatoes are still OK but it's not the same.

And just curious --- do they still annouce the families? "Now announcing the Smith family from the great state of Pennsylvania!". I thought the last time we were there they didn't include the state anymore. :confused3

It's what we do for our grand finale every trip. Lunch at LTT before we head home.

for dinner but when we changed to our big meal at lunch time we didn't miss them. I had the pot roast the last time it is was fantastic! It was so tender and tasty I could eat it once a week and not get tired of it :)

We typically go for lunch as there is more of a selection. If you go for dinner, I believe it is family style and everyone is given the same food. Check out the menus online.

Absolutely worth it for lunch, if only for the Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake! It's, hands down, my favorite dessert I ever tasted!!! Yum!!

We went the first week in September. We had an ADR there just for dessert!! We wanted to try the ooey gooey toffee cake. I'm so glad we did because it was the BEST dessert on our entire trip!!:dance3:
I'm going to get my hands on the recipe for that one!!

Still very good. Since they took the characters away, we started eating lunch there. Some of the same choices as what is served at dinner, just less in price.

We were there for lunch last October for the first time and thought it was really good. Our server was exceptional also. We would definitely go back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter