• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone staying in Emerald Island before October?

savannahcat

DIS Veteran
We have a 7BR reserved in Emerald Island in October at an incredible price. We just came back from a trip to WDW during which I intended to drive by and check out the property, but my DD ended up spending a few days in the hospital, so I didn't get to do that. I'm wondering if someone who's staying in the area soon might drive by for me. I'm mainly just concerned that there's no for sale/foreclosure sign posted and that the property appears to be in good repair. If you might be willing, I will pm you the property address. Thanks!!

We have a 7BR reserved in Emerald Island in October at an incredible price. We just came back from a trip to WDW during which I intended to drive by and check out the property, but my DD ended up spending a few days in the hospital, so I didn't get to do that. I'm wondering if someone who's staying in the area soon might drive by for me. I'm mainly just concerned that there's no for sale/foreclosure sign posted and that the property appears to be in good repair. If you might be willing, I will pm you the property address. Thanks!!

I will be down in August if you still need it checked out.

Deb, when will you be there? We will be arriving on Sept 5th - will you still be in town? -Kay

Kay

Sorry no. I willl be down until August 30. Our children start school on Sept 2 and they need to be there so they tell me. LOL

Maybe next time we can hang out for a bit. Have fun with your family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter