Anyone stayed at Marriott Grand Vista?

If you do a search you will find several threads on the Grande Vista. We own a week there it's a fantastic resort you'll love it.

We are owners at Grande Vista as well (leaving in less than 3 weeks :hourglass )

We never thought we'd go timeshare, but we fell in love with this property. We know that, living within reasonable driving distance of WDW and with 2 little DDs Orlando is going to be a destination for us almost every year, so it made sense for us to buy. The Grande Vista is everything we need -- great pools, lots of childrens' activities, upscale units and public areas, and we're comforted by the Marriott brand name that the property will be maintained even after if falls out of the "new and exciting" category.

If you have any specific questions I'll be happy to answer them. Generally speaking, though, I think you'd be hardpressed to find a finer timeshare facility in the Orlando area.

We stayed in a 2BR villa there last year at this time, and it was lovely. We had a remodeled room, right by the main pool area, which was very convenient. It was SO quiet and peaceful, we never heard anyone. It has a pretty view out to the golf course. The room was lovely, and very well maintained. My only small complaint was that the pool was cold -- not sure why -- but hard to swim in even as someone who grew up swimming in a cold ocean near Cape Cod! It was especially hard for DD3 at the time. My mother did take DD to some activities while DH and I went out, and they had a lot of fun. They also tried the other pool across the bridge where there is a snack bar, and had fun. All in all it was a lovely place. We would consider a Marriott timeshare but own DVC, but we rent Marriott timeshares all of the time. You'll love it! Oh, and I also liked that it was close to the new Publix supermarket.

I was there last month and just LOVED it. It was incredibly beautiful and the customer service was impeccable. You will enjoy it.

Robin

We were there for our honeymoon and it was fantastic! Loved it, and going back soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter