Anyone stay @ the All-star Music Resort recently?

we stayed for 2 nights back in Nov for MVMCP, we liked it. It was us and our 2 youngest. Though it was to chilly for us the kids loved the pool, they also loved the games they play by the pool everyday! Our youngest even won a prize, made his day!
We've stayed at 3 of the 4 before and so far this is definately the quietest one, but then again it was Nov. ??:confused3
Overall though, was a good experience, I'd stay there again in the future.
I have a few pics and would post them but not sure how, if you tell me how I'd be happy to.;):)

We just returned this past Monday from 8 nights at the AS Music. Check out the resort board ASM FAQ thread for my review. Overall, I would stay here again and really enjoyed the resort and its quietness, CM's, pools and theming. I didn't enjoy the bus service or the maid service.

I will try to post some pictures this weekend. I took several around the resort!

Went to ASMu back in Mar 09. That was high school band season, it was crazy fun there! Watching my 2 kids march down Mainstreet was fantasic! Then there was the last bus ride to MK with 60 teenagers crammed into 1 bus! I now know how far the WDW buses can lean around a corner without tipping over :D

ASMu was fine. setup is similar to the other All star resorts. Pools are nice, food court is good. The only blemish on the trip was that Yeungling was rated an imported beer $$$, what, imported from Pennsylvania!?!? and the fact that my kids saw the backside of Splash Mountain from backstage and are scarred for life :)

Pic382-1.jpg

Pic385.jpg

Pic386-1.jpg

Pic387.jpg

Pic384.jpg

Pic381-1.jpg

Great pictures. So strange seeing your kids in jackets when on our trip, we were suffocating from the heat and humidity!!!

The cars at the Rock Inn and Broadway weren't there last week. I wonder if they were just temporarily removed or if it is permanent?

KSDisneyDad---
Thanks! LOL, it may seem strange, but we were actually chilly, we live in the panhandle of Fl., while we were there the wind was bad so that made it feel worse, that is why I didn't get in the pool, but of course the kids did and didn't care, until they had to run back to the room!! Brrr...lol:goodvibes

Do we want to know what is going on back there?:upsidedow

I dont know, do you? :rotfl:

The kids said it was all open, so you could see the support structure and piping. They also saw the CMs smoking area, can you picture the costumed characters smoking and drinking coffee before the daytime parade starts? :scared1: I guess that is why they searched the kids for cameras when they got off the bus backstage :sad2:

Brought the Disney magic way down :)

But they recovered... :banana:

If you're planning a stay at ASMusic another more crazy than usual time is in the early part of December - Pop Warner Football and Cheerleading. Can make for longer than usual delays getting on buses and serious crowds in the food court.

We stayed there last September and had a great time. There is a link to some pics at the bottom of my post. We love the ASMU!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter