Anyone stay in 2583or85 on the Magic

Any recent travelers stay in Cabin 2585 or 2583 on the magic. Can't find a review and am curious.

Thank you!

This is for the Wonder, but the ships are identical:

Ship: Disney Wonder
Stateroom: 2583
Condition: 4
Deck: 2
Category: 10B
Sail Date: 12/09/12
Notes: Like most staterooms on the inside this one creaks a lot. At first the creaking was annoying, and kept me up at night, but after the 3rd day, I got used to it. If you want an absolutely silent room with limited creaking sounds you should look for a non-inside stateroom higher up on deck. Proximity wise, it worked great, being mid-ship and all. going up to the 3rd floor for photos and down from the Walt-disney theater was a snap.

Ship: Disney Wonder
Stateroom: 2585
Condition: 4
Deck: 2
Category: 10C
Sail Date: 02/26/11
Notes: Pretty quiet, the only noise was the creaking of the ship while sailing...pretty normal for the older ships. Was in good condition, the double steamer trunk was great. Would book this room again for sure.

If your concern is deck 2 (per your title), we spent 25 consecutive nights there in 2011. Love the location. No problems that couldn't be resolved quickly when reported.

As to the specific cabins--no info, sorry.

Since the steamer trunk is mentioned in one of the reviews I'll post the link to the thread that has which cabins on the Magic/Wonder have steamer trunks and which size they are: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2498298

FYI - the Dream/Fantasy do NOT have the steamer trunks.

Oh good, glad to hear my stateroom has a steamer trunk! Looks cute and storage is always going to be useful!

I'm on the second deck, as well, in 2626 (outside cabin), and was a little nervous, but have read good reviews about being on deck 2 in general.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter