Anyone stay at the cabins at Wilderness Lodge?

BensWife

DIS Veteran
Been looking at it. They look kinda neat. We are a party of 6 (maybe 7) and we want to stay together. I know that it probably wouldn't have a resort feel, but at the same time, it is a lot cheaper than doing a villa. Can you tell me about the property? Are there pools? Do you have to have a car? Are there bus stops to get to the parks? Any info you have would be great. Thanks!

Been looking at it. They look kinda neat. We are a party of 6 (maybe 7) and we want to stay together. I know that it probably wouldn't have a resort feel, but at the same time, it is a lot cheaper than doing a villa. Can you tell me about the property? Are there pools? Do you have to have a car? Are there bus stops to get to the parks? Any info you have would be great. Thanks!

There are no cabins at Wilderness Lodge. The cabins are at Fort Wilderness which is a completely different resort from Wilderness Lodge. And it is not a sister resort to Wilderness Lodge, so you cannot just come over to WL to use the pools there.

Hopefully, your seventh person means that at least one is under the age of three because the cabins only sleep six.

They just redid the themed pool at FW last summer. There are buses that go around the loops at FW and bring you to the main bus boarding site. You can take a boat to MK.

There is a lot of information regarding the Cabins at Fort Wilderness on the camping board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter