Anyone stay at Extended Stay Deluxe, LBV??

MomofKatie

Dairy World? Fairy World! OH, DARN IT!!
I just took the plunge and booked a quickie girls-only weekend trip for DD9 and I. We had good luck with Hotwire last January, so tried it again. I got the Extended Stay Deluxe Lake Buena Vista on Palm Pkwy (very close to DTD) for $32/night.

Has anyone stayed there recently? I'm cautiously optimistic about the hotel- it is an all suite place with kitchens, so it sounds like it should be decent, but I want to hear from any DISers who have experience with it. We will not be doing any hanging around at the hotel- this is a commando trip- but it would be nice to have a decent place to come home to each night.

Hey just wondering what you put in the search form to get this place. It is pretty much what i need!

On Hotwire, I entered hotels for Orlando, FL on my dates, and the Extended Stay came up listed as "2 1/2 star hotel in Lake Buena Vista/Downtown Disney" for $32/night. It has a complimentary breakfast, pool, business center, high speed internet access, fitness center, and laundry facilities (these all show as little orange picture icons in the description of the hotel).

Hope that helps, and hope you can get the dates you need!

I'm looking at this hotel for our summer trip.....would love to hear from someone who has stayed there.

I've looked it up in the 'unoffical guide--mini mickey' and it gets 4 stars and 84 out of 100.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter