• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone stay at Bonnet creek?

newsliner1

Mouseketeer
Well we finally found a place to stay Bonnet creek it was a little over our budget but seems to be a nice place. We are leaving jan 25th for one week. anyone stay here and how was it?
thanks
kim

Well we finally found a place to stay Bonnet creek it was a little over our budget but seems to be a nice place. We are leaving jan 25th for one week. anyone stay here and how was it?
thanks
kim

We stayed there from 12-9 through 12-14 and it was awesome. I loved it and highly recommend it. Have a great time! You'll never want to stay with Disney again!

What size unit and how much are you planning on paying for the week? We stayed there two years ago and are staying again January 26-February 2nd and rented both times from the same owner for what I consider a very reasonable price. Let me know if you want her contact information.

ALso there is a one bedroom and two bedroom on ebay for those dates. Just for reference I am paying $725 inclusive for a two bedroom for the week coming up in January and $995 for a three bedroom. Very worth it in my opinion. If you rent directly from them it is much higher.

hi,
wow we are also going the same week as you jan 26-feb 2. we are renting a 2 bedroom deluxe at bonnet creek. we won it on ebay for $628 total cost. (i am hoping all works out well with that i think they will put the reservation in my name and then email me)

is there a certain building that it better to stay at? anything else you can tell me about the resort would be much appreciated. are the shuttles to disney convienent? we cant wait to go. (not looking forward to the car ride we are driving from pittsburgh).
kim

We just got back last night from Bonnet Creek and LOVE LOVE LOVED IT!

We probably won't be renting DVC points again....Bonnet Creek just spoiled us way too much :love:

Could I please get the contact infomation for Bonnet Creek. We are thinking of going there in January 2009.

Could I please get the contact infomation for Bonnet Creek. We are thinking of going there in January 2009.

I booked a stay for this upcoming April with the following website that I got here off the disboards:

http://www.myresortnetwork.com/Cond...field-Orlando-at-Bonnet-Creek&SORT=start_date

I rented from the first poster and he was super nice and professional. Rather painless :thumbsup2

Here's a site that has layouts:
http://bonnetcreek.com/bcgallery/main.php?g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=118

hi,
we rented from ebay from wyndhamrentals we are going jan 26 to feb 2nd in a 2 bedroom unit. i will let you know how it went. i paid via paypal with a credit card and they sent a confimation number and said i would receive papers in the mail about the resort check in etc. hoping it all works out.
kim

I was interested to see that you could rent direct from the timeshare holder. As I am in the UK am just wondering what safeguards there are. i.e, if you pay the timeshare holder directly, would you get confirmation from Bonnet Creek that the resort has been booked in your name or it it booked in the name of the timeshare holder.
Thanks for any info.

Very little, just as there is very little in renting from a private homeowner. As with any such direct rental transaction, there needs to be some trust on both sides---that's why you're getting such a good deal.

I was interested to see that you could rent direct from the timeshare holder. As I am in the UK am just wondering what safeguards there are. i.e, if you pay the timeshare holder directly, would you get confirmation from Bonnet Creek that the resort has been booked in your name or it it booked in the name of the timeshare holder.
Thanks for any info.

The gentleman I booked with (see previous post), called Wyndham and booked the dates in my name. He requested my deposit ONLY after I received my written confirmation in the mail from Wydham showing that my name was on the room. I thought that was great -- I didn't have to pay my deposit upfront until I knew it was on the up-and-up. The balance is due 45 days before my dates.

Everyone does it slightly different, but I've never had experience renting from owner and this was as painless as it gets :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter