Anyone stay at a Family Suite?

I haven't stayed there, but I've seen it. It's nicely laid out. Basically, they joined 2 rooms...one room is now the living room with a sofa sleeper (2), a chair sleeper (1), tv and all that stuff and a bathroom. Where there would have been an old ajoining door there is now an entryway into the second half. On that half you will find the master bedroom, which does not have a door, the kitchenette area, and a bathroom. You might try allearsnet.com for their photo gallery. I'm sure they have photos of it.

Hope this helps!

If you go under the Resort FAQ Thread sticky at the top of this Resort Forum you'll find a thread created by Linda specifically for the All Star Music Family Suites.

I can't speak from personal experience but I'm already sold on these after staying in a standard room at ASmu!

Check out that thread... it's a great read and has some very detailed reviews!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter