Anyone sign up with Cruise Brothers, or use them?

mtquinn

DIS Veteran
http://www.cruisebrothers.com/

My husband forwarded a link to me for an opportunity to sign up with this company to start selling vacations, specializing in cruises but you can book anything for anyone. He knows I love travel.

Sort of becoming a travel agent but you aren't one right away. Haven't spoken to them but I did email back and forth. Basically you sign up for free, and all the tutorials are online. You can start booking travel for yourself or others (and get commissions). Commissions are half, so I guess that may be less than an actual certified TA may get, not sure.

Wondering if anyone signed up to do this? What is your experience? Or, did you use them to book travel? Did someone book it for you?

They seem legit, but I am wary of giving my SSN (for payment of commissions) to a company that I don't know. I do like the idea of being a "lite" travel agent for friends and family, without taking it too seriously. Like a little thing to do for fun, and I certainly like the FREE sign up.

Thoughts?

Looking to hear what your experience ended up being with this company?

They would need your SSN to give a 1099 at the end of the year to declare on your taxes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter