Anyone ship to Cabana Bay?

coastgirl

DIS Veteran
I've found some adorable earrings on Etsy, but they can't be here before we leave. I'd love to have them waiting for us at the hotel, and I've done it frequently at other hotels. Anyone do this with Cabana Bay?

Not that I know of but best bet would to give them a call.

I emailed the question through the USO website. I was then told to call the hotel (cabana bay). I was told by them - no problem. Use your reservation # and it will be waiting for you in the luggage area when you check in. I have 3 things being sent to the hotel. pp has me worried now .... hope I don't have any issues.

I also asked them about charges and was told at this time they don't charge. I did this once at the Signature in Vegas and was charged $25 for each package received!!!! Because I'm Canada and don't want to pay duties, I often ship to hotels and its worked great. Most of the time it is with Marriott and I've had no issues and no charges. I can report back in March to let you know how my experience was.

I emailed the question through the USO website. I was then told to call the hotel (cabana bay). I was told by them - no problem. Use your reservation # and it will be waiting for you in the luggage area when you check in. I have 3 things being sent to the hotel. pp has me worried now .... hope I don't have any issues.

I also asked them about charges and was told at this time they don't charge. I did this once at the Signature in Vegas and was charged $25 for each package received!!!! Because I'm Canada and don't want to pay duties, I often ship to hotels and its worked great. Most of the time it is with Marriott and I've had no issues and no charges. I can report back in March to let you know how my experience was.

It was just after it opened- so last April. I'm from the UK and was looking to have a medical device unavailable here shipped to the hotel. Things must have changed so I would not worry if the hotel has told you it was okay.

Thanks for the replies. I will call and check also, and let you know. We have certainly shipped to lots of other places. I remember CSR at Disney was charging a fee to receive, but that's the only time I've had to deal with that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter